9.87@145

FLSRT8

Established Member
Decided to run the Jeep last night at Orlando Speed World. Rick with the Purple Convertible, are you still on the forums?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT7OP0PUuzQ"]YouTube- World's Fastest Jeep SRT8 9.87@145[/nomedia]

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Decided to run the Jeep last night at Orlando Speed World. Rick with the Purple Convertible, are you still on the forums?

YouTube- World's Fastest Jeep SRT8 9.87@145

Do you mean Rick with the black Cobra convertible?
Is this Chris?
Your Jeep has come a looong way!
I can't wait to see it run and finally get to see your tail lights.
Is this the STS rear mounted turbo?

FLSRT8

Established Member
Sorry I kept thinking it was dark purple. They did not have a kit for the Jeep but it is a TT rear mount. It dynoed at 1159hp@5500 rpm. Tuner got out of it as it scared him. We only ran it with around 850 to 900 to keep from breaking drive line parts.

Whats up with your ride?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Wow I'll have to watch this at home later w/o the damn work filter.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sorry I kept thinking it was dark purple. They did not have a kit for the Jeep but it is a TT rear mount. It dynoed at 1159hp@5500 rpm. Tuner got out of it as it scared him. We only ran it with around 850 to 900 to keep from breaking drive line parts.

Whats up with your ride?

My car is at Justin's shop. We are using it as a test bed for the Eaton TVS blower. The results have been very good.
My best since I saw you last is a [email protected]
With the TVS I should be able to better that once I get some traction issues resolved and am able to keep the car going straight.
I will concede that I don't stand a chance against you now but would love the opportunity to run against you.
Congrats on having one incredible grocery getter!!
I hope to see you at the track soon.
Rick

Users who are viewing this thread