93 Cobra 27k

WillyB93

Established Member
I am surprised to see this car jump so much in bidding so fast since posting. On autotrader.com he has it listed on there for $18999 someone will end up with a nicer car!

WillyB93

Established Member
Yea I seen the price jump, at that price he had it before it will sell, not at the new one.

Power4Few

Probably saw it jump on ebay and thought they could get a few more bucks outta it! If I was still in the market id offer em the original 18,990 :burnout:

flS/R

Established Member
that car is clean but for that money I would buy a mystic

WillyB93

Established Member
It really jumped at first, it was up to 17100 and then people started retracting their bids. If it was priced around 18k she would sell pretty quick anything higher then that she will sit.

jordansypek

Established Member
Rare Fox Marketing is skyrocketing... Saleens are going at an alarming rate.. I know.. I'm looking for one daily. Same with the Cobras... anything low-milage unmolested and original, especially in Teal with leather... I feel it's fair for him to raise his price..

WillyB93

Established Member
He dropped it an autotrader as of this morning, and the reserve is met at 16k on ebay so if it does sell some one will get a good deal!

Users who are viewing this thread