93 lx super clean,garage kept

noshavoc

Established Member
Car needs nothing,has cold A/C,heat,everything works.I would like to have a coupe or ? I am looking for something I can drive more daily.I can not tell you the last time my car saw rain,so It spends a lot of time in my shop.I can add some cash for the right car but perfer a even trade.I would sell out right for 9000 cash.May sound too much to some but its showing 44,600 on the odometer and the only mileage ever recorded was 25 miles when new.No accidents,clean car fax.Here are some of the details on my car and you can call or text me at 256-694-6220 Thanks.

93 mustang
302 shortblock
Twisted wedge heads
1.6 rockers
edelbrock upper and lower intake
75mm throttle body,mas air
E cam with 125 wet shot
255lp pump

Transmission
Fully built C4 with 400 miles on it
Full reverse pattern
Trans brake
3500 stall converter
MSD ignition with 6000 rev pill and 3800 brake pill

Rear is 3:73 gears
Drag shocks,springs,frame connectors
Full interior
ALL STOCK INSIDE
Cold Air,heat

extras are underdrive pullies,4 core alum radiator
BRAND NEW M/T tires on rear 15x8 welds
Brand new tires on front 15x3.5 welds
There is 1000 bucks just in the wheels and tires,and they are NEW!!!!

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

click the links to see pictures,and the car history is the last link.Thanks,any questions you can email me direct or call me [email protected] 256-694-6220

imag0082uu.jpg

Last edited:

Mint88

Established Member
Hi I see the passenger side fender vin tag has red over spray on it. Was just that fender repainted or has the whole car been painted??

Thanks

noshavoc

Established Member
Passenger fender painted,Hood painted of course,Front and rear bumper repainted because of fading.You can look at the car history,its never seen a fender bender.The rear hatch,wing doors,roof Dr fender all factory paint.ALL the weather stripping and seals are the originals.Same as the interior,nothing replaced.Thanks for looking and any other questions I will be glad to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread