'95 Cobra R for sale!

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
NO, it's not mine. :D

When I heard that Brian's dad, Lew, was looking for a R, I sent a few emails out and I found one for sale. It was a little too late for Lew, but if someone else is interested, here it is. If I hadn't already bought one, this one would be mine. :D I sure wish I had those heads and the Griggs stuff.

"DEAN, I still have the car...We have added many hi-perf. updates to the car...IMSA and SCCA legal Rousch aluminum heads, Griggs Torque Arm and Panhard bar, Detroit locker, hurst shifter, Road Race master cyl, hard control arm bushings, different rear Eibach springs, Road Race disc pads, drivers 4-point harnass, Trunk mounted battery, K&N filter,Dr Gas Exhaust with Hi-Flow Cats...My car is car #3...Which is the First Car Sold to the public...Ford SVT stil has car 1 & 2..They claim they are not to be sold...EVER...I have SVT documentation on this...I do have all SVT Cobra R docs. on this car...My car also has 3 signatures on the underside of the floor boards from the SVT TEAM...!!! This car has never been hurt at all...We used the car only for SCCA Solo 2 racing...I am looking to buy a different race car.. I do have over $50.000 in the car...I will let the car go for $27.000 ... this is a GREAT deal for this car.....please get back with me....Thanks, Rick"

His email is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread