'95 R For Sale

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Hey Guys,
Just in case anyone's interested, I decided to put my R up for sale in 'The Marketplace' to see what happens. I also put it in the newspaper for a week. I'm under no pressure at all to sell it, but it just sits in a garage, covered up, all of the time anymore. If it sells, so be it. If not, that's ok too. Maybe someday I'll have the time to be able to really enjoy a car like this, on a road course with you guys. Unfortunately, I don't have that time now. Geez, I haven't even been to the dragstrip in a year now and I'm dying to see what my Syclone will do with it's new engine! And that's only 75 miles away! Somehow, I WILL get to the strip this Fall!! :mj:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Mike,
I can't believe you're going to sell it. I was looking forward to hitting the track with you someday. You know once that is gone, you're going to regret it. I hope you change your mind. :(

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Thanks Guys,
Like I said, I really don't have to sell it, so I have NO plans of giving it away. And YES, I know I WILL miss this car someday, but there WILL be other cars! That much is certain! If it doesn't sell, then it will just continue to sit in the garage for the most part, and every so often I'll take it for a short drive on one of those sunny 75 degree Sunday mornings! There's nothing wrong with that.:D

Users who are viewing this thread