95 R model build sheet.

95rcobra

I still have never found the build sheet for my 95 R. the original owner of the car was a collector and never found the sheet either. anyone or any other 95R owner have any idea where I might have some luck finding the build sheet in my car. any info is appreciated. thanks 95rcobra.

1Fast R

We found ours, as in the Bullitt, behind the rear bumper. Reach your hand up and behind the bumper about in the middle. It is masking taped so be careful not to tear it. Not all stangs have their sheets taped there or some may have fallen off during shiipment or daily driving.

Vicki

95rcobra

1Fast R, Thanks I will check again to see if it might still be there but I have seen most of the areas of the 95 except for under the carpet areas of the interior. thanks 95rcobra.

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
I never found one under my bumper like I did with my '99. I did find a sheet under the covering where the back seat would be. It was so faded that I couldn't read much on it though. I'd take a look there.

Terry Moenich

Established Member
Performance parts inc may have a copy of that. They had most of the engine hot test sheets as well. I got one for my 95 when I had it.

Users who are viewing this thread