95R w/ 24 miles on ebay

95rcobra

I wish that I had the cash right now to buy that 95R so I can have one to mod up real nice with a supercharger and other goodies. somewhere down the road it will happen. hopefully sooner than later. 95rcobra.

1995 Cobra R model #185.
2002 F250 SD SC SB Lariat V10.

R-CODE

Established Member
'95R on E-BAY

Hey 95RCOBRA, I'm with u i see there is no reserve and no bidders. Very nice. Are u going to the next NJ meet? If so take some close up photos of your '95R i don't think the rest of the members here really know what an immaculate '95R w/mods and chrome R wheels looks like....show them.
Chat w/ya later Steve.

Leo C.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: 95 Cobra R

Originally posted by silverturtle
What was the sticker price on a 95 R? And what can one realistically get one for today?

I believe the sticker was in the $37000 range. The price range is all over, but it does seem that they have dropped lately. The $30,000 for the car above(assuming you could get it for that) is pretty reasonable for a car with only has 24 miles.
I believe if you look, there is another low milage 95R on ebay. I can't remember the specifics, but it had under 100 miles also.

Brian

95rcobra

Hey RCODE,
Yes I will be cruising this sunday here in N.J. with our Cobra and Lightning cruise club going. This time we will have NJ2000R and SophBuster cruising with their 2000's. I don't have a digital camera yet so I cannot help you with any photos. If someone is kind enough to take some sunday they will be posted here. maybe Ken will help me out.

Hey Silverturtle,
The 95 Cobra R stickered from the factory at $37,599. the latest NADA collectable price guide has the 95R prices at $28,800 for average and $36,800 for high. there is another 95R on ebay that has 35 miles. I would think that a price in the low 30's should be good to get one of those R's on ebay. But you have to be very careful when buying a low mileage car like that being 7 years old now. it all depends on how it was stored during those 7 years. lots of things to look over.

Hey Cobra R,
Thanks for the help with the reply! later 95cobra.

1995 Cobra R model #185.
2002 F250 SD SC SB Lariat V10.

R-CODE

Established Member
R-MODEL

Welcome Silverturtle,
I see that u R a new member to the site and also own a R-MODEL. Tell us about yourself and your purchase of the R and mods if any...Also we have a "R" registry if you could post a pic and the # of your machine.
Again Welcome to the R Forum;-)

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Re: 95 Cobra R

Originally posted by silverturtle
What was the sticker price on a 95 R? And what can one realistically get one for today?

Hi Rich,
If I'm not mistaken, you are a new member of the SCMC. Welcome to the club and to this board.

I live a couple of hours from you near Warsaw. We're going to have to get together sometime so I can take a look at your R.

If you are interested in any track events, we are scheduled to run at Gingerman in June. Take a look at the club website for details or just ask here.

Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread