96 Cobra Radiator Cover

redrocket16

Established Member
Jarrod,

I am in need of a new radiator cover for my '96 Cobra. I was looking at the website and I couldn't find one that fits 94-98 models, is there one that fits?

I'm also in need of some help in choosing the correct radiator cover for my car as it now has a terminator motor setup so I wonder if the 99-04 cover would fit it best?

Thanks,
Austin

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
The 94-98 one has been discontinued, and we are sold out of them. We where buying them from Ford. I'm not sure how well the 99-04 would fit since I have never seen anyone running one on an 94-98 car.

redrocket16

Established Member
The 94-98 one has been discontinued, and we are sold out of them. We where buying them from Ford. I'm not sure how well the 99-04 would fit since I have never seen anyone running one on an 94-98 car.

Any chance yall might be able to see if one would fit an employee's car there at the warehouse? If not, what would the return policy be if it doesn't work for me? BTW I'm just down 35 in the hill country.

Jarrod@Latemodel

Established Member
Technically it cannot be installed or we dont take it back. If you laid it up there without pushing in push pins and find out the holes wont line up (which Im thinking they will not) then you pay to ship it back and we will give you a refund on the part. I have 0, 94-98 cars in the parking lot. Its 87-93, 99-04 or 11+ at the moment. I dont think it will line up honestly. Im thinking your hole locations will be off.

redrocket16

Established Member
Technically it cannot be installed or we dont take it back. If you laid it up there without pushing in push pins and find out the holes wont line up (which Im thinking they will not) then you pay to ship it back and we will give you a refund on the part. I have 0, 94-98 cars in the parking lot. Its 87-93, 99-04 or 11+ at the moment. I dont think it will line up honestly. Im thinking your hole locations will be off.

Thanks, guess that means it's junkyard time or cutting up the stock one.

Users who are viewing this thread