96 'vert vs. Gold Tooth Racing team

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
I got bored tonight, parked the car and went out for a walk for a while, then went hunting. Nothing was out. Downtown at Club Firestone was THUG CITY. There was more ass hanging out on Orange Ave. than on a donkey breeder's farm. After being nearly run over monster truck-style by an early 70s triple black Pontiac Catalina convertible with a cowl hood, dual exhaust, 22s (at least) and at least three gold-toothed headbangers bouncing to about 7,000 watts of chrome trim-detaching bass, I decided to show them that loud exhaust does not always equal a fast car. When they floored it away from a light with nothing in front of them, I blew past the driver's window with the tail kicked out a bit, spinning the 1-2 shift. :burnout: They responded by pulling up to me at the next light and turning it up to about 9,000 watts. I'm surprised their scalps didn't bleed from the sound pressure.

After trying to run me from a light, they got on I-4 and tried to go from a roll. I think he got out of it after I had him by four cars. Well, I hope he got off the gas... :lol:

Time for some more of that "hard-earned" money to go under the hood, bro'man. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread