98 Svt Contour(new owner) looking for turbo

paintat888

Established Member
I just purchased a 98 Svt Contour its got 61k miles on it and im looking for somewhere that sells a turbo kit for the car I dont want to do any fab work haha i just want to bolt it right up maybe alittle work here and there cause i have many other projects going on does anyone know where i can get a complete kit from?

also where can i get headlight casings(not stock smoked or something along that line)

brapple

Established Member
http://www.nautilusperformance.com/

is the only place that makes a turbo kit for the contour. there are I would say close to a dozen kit out and being used and they are making good power.

as for the headlights they only come stock with the crome. stop over to www.contour.org for a how-to on openning up the headlights to you can paint then what ever color that you like. your other option are headlight covers

00tourSVT

Established Member
i have the nautilus kit on my CSVT, it takes very little fab work, but is bolt on for the most part. other than that kit you can sometimes fine an old ADC turbo kit someone is selling but those used are still as much as the nuatilus kit new. look around this site for post by my username and i have pics of the kit on my car.

elraido

Established Member
Another thing you can look into is a supercharger for it. There is currently a member on CEG that is selling them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread