99 Cobra for sale Built motor procharged p1sc an soild rear swapped

2001SilvrGT

Established Member
I have a 99 cobra for sale. it has 46k miles on it i bought it with 42k miles. car is black with black interior. this car is number #3966. I don't drive the car everyday but she isn't a garage queen. I have well over $25k into this car. i bought the car in may 2013 and pulled the motor out in august of 2013. I have all receipts what i have done to this car. Ill start buy talking about the motor . The motor is built on a teskid block bored .020 over with diamond pistons and Manley rods and the original forged crank. The heads have all bronze valve guides brand new valve seals and BTR valve springs. Comteic head gaskets and ARP hardware on everything. All ford oem gaskets since i work in a for dealership. I installed the motor back into the car July of 2014. The motor probably has about 1500 miles on it now. It has a P1SC procharger blower on it which was rebuilt in 2011 with a Anderson power pipe. Now for the tranny the tranny is the stock t45 and last week i installed a brand new spec stage 2 clutch with a spec steel flywheel. now the rear is swapped out of a 03 GT with 3.73 gears in it i dont know much about the rear never cracked it open but the last owner swapped it into the car. As for the fuel system it has a complere 03/04 cobra tank swapped into it and 42lb injecotrs. It also has a AJE tublar k member lake wood rear coil overs and subframe connectors. Exhaust is BBK ceramic long tubes with o/r x pipe and slp lm2. the car also has rear seat delete kit in it and 03/04 cobra front seats and 03/04 cobra mirrors trunk lid and bumper i do still have the original trunk lid which i will sell with the car also. I dont race it I take it out on nice days go to meets with it an cruise around. I dont have to sell the car but for the right price I will im thinking about buying a new 5.0 or a corvette. I'm asking $15k obo im neg on the price i am from Long Island NY car passes NYS inspection will inspect car before sold to prove it does. You can reach me on my cell call/text 6316267477 my name is Dominic. I will make a list of the mods it has

Only thing is needs is a cowl vent where the wiper blades are its cracked

Mod List;
Built 4v motor on teskid block bored .020 over ARP HARD WARE ON EVERYTHING
Procharger P1SC with Anderson power pipe
SRA swapped out of 03 GT with 3.73
03/04 cobra complete fuel tank
03/04 cobra front seats
03/04 cobra trunk lid
03/04 cobra rear bumper
03/04 cobra mirrors
Tublar aje k member
Rear Lake wood coil overs
Subframe connectors
BBK long tubes
bbk o/r x pipe
SLP lm2
Rear seat delete
Spec Stage 2 clutch
Spec Steel flywheel
I'm sure im forgetting more

168brl5.jpg

15ulao.jpg

2lives2.jpg

2d98mzd.jpg

qxmik9.jpg

de7abo.jpg

20tf4hw.jpg

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
That is a good price considering the built engine and how clean it looks. I'd recommend adding larger pictures good luck

forged00

Established Member
Is this still available? I'll be on the market for another new edged within the next few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread