99 cobra FS CA forged internals

Myersprostatus

Established Member
The car is super clean and the only people that have owned it before me were a father/son. The a/c blows cold, the heater works, it passes smog with flying colors. MMR rebuilt the engine with items such as Manley flat top pistons, Manley Forged H-beam rods, MMR oil pump with a cryo gearset, ARP Head studs, The heads have a stage 1 port/polish from MMR, I put in some 96-98 cobra intake camshafts, new valve springs, all new timing set(gears/chains, i reused the stock tensioners, due to them being stronger then the plastic ones), the block has been bored .020 over, I used felpro gaskets and the engine makes about 10.5:1 compression. I have all the receipts for the engine and in fact the engine is still under warranty. Ive only put about 8k miles on it. This engine would love some N2 thrown at it or possibly a centrifugal supercharger.
I just installed a brand new factory cobra clutch/engine mounts/waterpump.
I just put new tires on the front, poly sway bar bushings/endlinks and maximum motorsport aluminum steering rack bushings.
Im asking $8,000. The vehicle has 132k miles. My name is Mitch, if interested message me or reply on the thread. If you would like to call me and ask some questions, you can reach me at 714-454-2009.
mustang1_zps0ded5c3d.jpg

mustang2_zpsdd80a2c3.jpg

mustang3_zpsbac30baa.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread