'99 Ford Lightning Truck For Sale

03stx

Established Member
I have up for sale a 1999 Ford Lightning F150 truck. I purchased this truck in 2006 from the original owner. He preordered this truck and paid cash in 1998. It was number #76 of 4000 manufactured in 1999. It is 1 of 1,601 black ones manufactured. I have all the original paperwork, window sticker, and documentation from SVT. The truck just rolled over 150,000 miles. For a 1999 this is pretty low.

This truck has a few modifications that have been done. It is pushing around 10 PSI of boost from the supercharger. Below is a list of what is on the truck:
-2 lb lower pulley for the supercharger
-K&N air filter
-Modified Air Box for better airflow
-MAC Catback Exhaust
-Diablo Sport Predator Programmer Tuner
-Slotted & Dimpled Front Rotors
-Cervini's Ram Air Hood
-Upgraded Headlights
-Tinted Taillights
-Painted Stock Wheels
I have the following stock parts that will go with the truck...
Stock hood (been wrapped in plastic in storage since purchased), Stock Headlights, Stock Lower Pulley, stock Air Box.
I just installed new NGK TR6 spark plugs and fuel filter last week.
As you can see from the pictures, I have babied this truck and kept it in excellent condition. It is 15 years old and shows a little wear, but overal it is in excellent condition. I have a 9 month old and need a 4 door truck, unfortunately I have to make a change.
I'm asking $8,500 for the truck. I have the clean title in hand and need to sell. I'm located in Mckinney,Texas.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

f9i2ip.jpg

241ngh1.jpg

16jeaoi.jpg

onrrb.jpg

20r31a9.jpg

2ywsfig.jpg

jaukhf.jpg

2cnt7b9.jpg

2w4i5tx.jpg

24eqkid.jpg

nd3qzd.jpg

mm6gys.jpg