99 NBM Formula WS6 Hardtop - G5X3, duals, etc...

demonspeed

Lurking
Established Member
I am listing this for my friend. The reason he is selling it is because he’s going for other interests (lifted Superduty - maybe an '03 Cobra in the future). Any and all questions should be directed to him. His name is Sam and his cell phone number is 814-360-1932. You can also email him at [email protected]. I might be able to answer some questions as well, but don’t count on it! :jest:

The car is located in State College, PA. The price is $14,000. It has 89,000 miles. It is 1 of 3 hardtop, 6 speed, NBM Formula WS6’s made in 99. It has cloth interior, but otherwise is fully loaded. This is a true WS6 that has been tastefully modified. Sam has taken exceptional care of it as he runs the detail department of the local Mercedes dealership. The mods consist of the following…

LG Motorsports G5X3 (114 LSA)
Patriot Gold Springs & Titanium Retainers
Thunder Racing Push Rods
Rapid Motorsports Ported LS6 Oil Pump
Dual Roller Timing Chain
Taylor ThunderVolt 10.4 Wires
NGK Plugs
Hooker Long Tubes
Custom 3” True Duals with a X Pipe and Edelbrock RPM Mufflers (no cats)
LS6 Intake (no EGR - not an EGR code as Mikey tuned it out prior to the intake install)
MTI Race Port TB
LS1 Motorsports Lid
K&N Air Filter
TB Coolant Bypass
Catch Can
Z06 Clutch
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Raptor Shift Light
UMI Short Stick
GM 4.10’s
Hardened Studs
TA Cover
UMI Subframes
UMI Control Arms
UMI Relocation Brackets
UMI Torque Arm
UMI Strut Brace
Poly Tranny Mount and Torque Arm Mount
New Hawk Front Pads
New Front Tires
New 315/35 Nitto DR’s (we don’t want to hear your shit about not supposed to run those on a 9” rim ;) )
Always Mobil 1 and Synchromesh in the tranny
Removed door molding

The cam was installed and tuned by Mikey at Rapid. Before the LS6 intake, ported TB, and duals, the car made 370rwhp and 360tq with a conservative tune. Once the duals and ported TB were added, yours truly piloted the car to a 12.2 @ 117 before the LS6 intake. This was a very conservative launch as well (2.1 60’). The car was also running pig rich too. The car hasn’t made a pass since the intake, so no clue what it’d run, but I can only imagine that with the intake, along with a new tune to take into account the intake and exhaust changes, this car would go 11’s and trap 120+.

The only area of concern is you can’t go directly from 6th to 5th gear. Meaning, it feels like there is just something holding it back if you try to go straight down. If you act like you’re going to 4th or neutral, it’ll go right into 5th. Everything else is 100% on this car.

Again, the number to reach Sam is 814-360-1932. His email is [email protected] Don’t waste his time for a joy ride or anything. He is very serious about selling this and it does need to go ASAP. I’ll do my best to answer questions, but if I don’t know the answer, I’m just going to tell you to call him. So let’s get this thing to a good home! $14,000 and it's yours!

demonspeed

Lurking
Established Member
driver7hy.jpg

driverquarter4mr.jpg

front7xj.jpg

passengerquarter7zk.jpg

passenger8ws.jpg

passengerrear1it.jpg

driverrear0vf.jpg

motor9yz.jpg

headers4fa.jpg