A few nitrous install pics....

Juiced-03

Established Member
I just thought I would share my nitrous setup with you guys. I have seen many threads on here regarding nitrous so I thought I would post pics of this simple approach. The kit is currently for sale in the market, because I have changed plans for the Cobra :D. Sorry the pics are dark/blurry, they were taken with my camera phone. Maybe it will help others out in picking a kit. Basically it is a Compucar setup but with NOS components (nozzle before the MAF). I never got a chance to try it out, but this is the second kit I have had on my car and the millionth time I have changed combo ideas LOL!!! Enjoy the pics!

Switches:

Image.jpg

Solenoids:

Image04.jpg

Image01.jpg

Image02.jpg

NOS Bottle in Adidas gym bag with custom built bracket:

Image06.jpg

Juiced-03

Established Member
The bottle can be placed on the back seat or in the trunk. Putting the bottle in the gym bag makes it nice if you dont want the bottle in the car all the time attracting attention (or to simply deter you from using it hehe). Plus keeping the bottle close to you makes it quick and easy to open the bottle. I could have hidden the solenoids in the fender or under the filter and no one would have even known that I had nitrous! The nozzle is drilled into the end of the filter. The feed line is routed through the firewall and under the carpet to the trunk area. Very easy system to build and install!

Users who are viewing this thread