A few questions all in one thread.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
First, the Steeda rims 18x9.5, will the Mickey tompson 305/35/18 fit on the car with these rims? Anyone running them? What is the size restraints with the 2011's as far as wheels go.

Second, I know the 5.0's come with loads of options, what would be expected to pay for a 5.0 Coupe with 3.73's, Brembo and on the interior i'm not sure exactly what is what all I know is the premium is more than the standard. Navigation would be nice but I could imagine that would bump it up a few grand. Can someone give a brief description break down on the interiors?

Thanks!

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
There is a price guide stickied at that the top of the 2011 boards. I think ford is offering a 2k rebate maybe a couple other incentives.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Yup, just bought mine brand new a week ago...Ford has $1500 in rebates out now, plus if you order a brochure online and have it sent to you in the mail it comes with an additional $750 off coupon.

Definitely look at the price list posted. I brought it into the dealer me for leverage and basically told them if they wouldn't mach the prices on the sheet i'd just go to another dealer...So i got mine for:

dealer holdback price + the standard ford fees($850 tranportation, $480 ffa, $45 fuel) + $200 for the dealer to get it in from kentucky

Last edited:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I looked at the price guide as to what I was looking for, i'm not exactly positive on a few things regarding the premium as further down it says it's in the premium but has a price next to it. A round about idea but not a specific as I might be reading it wrong. Just curious, what were they asking for the car and what did you end up paying for? Did you have $1500 + $750 off in rebates?

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Certain options you can only add to the car if you also have the Premium. If you go with the base GT, then you can't add on certain options...not sure if that was your question or not lol

My total price was $26,750(not including tax/title/license) after the ford $1500 rebate AND the $750 brochure coupon.

AmnDucky

Established Member
Ford mixes some really stupid things together in their packages. For instance, you can't get the HID headlights without locking lug nuts. And, more related to your question, you can't get Sync without Leather. Go to Ford's website and just build one.

Users who are viewing this thread