a fun thing to do in a warehouse

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I was on godragracing.com and this kid posted these pics of him on a forklift at work. Check it out.

aao.jpg

aaq.jpg

aap.jpg

chip6990

Established Member
the surface dont have to be wet to do it. me and a buddy one night was bored( we got done early, just burnin the clock) we were the only ones there. anywho put the forks on the floor, tilt the mast all the way foward, put it in reverse, nail it after 20 or so feet hammer down foward and let the smoke roll. we left blackmarks everywhere. not thinking of the consequenses the next day. i left 1 blackmark about 45 ft long right in front of the door where you walk in. we lied through our teeth. its a blast you all should try it sometime

jakhammer

Established Member
we got some new forklifts in where I work last year. I got one of the warehouse guys to do a smokey for me. had 6.2 hours on the clock when he did the mother burnout. Wide open in reverse and slaped it into forward. Stared spinning right away and had smoke before it even stopped moving backwards. Stopped when he stopped moving. We were right out in the main aisle of the production floor, but no one important saw it. LOL

Chris

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
haha, those solid rubbers are $500+ each tire fyi lol. But yeah i did it too at home depot, but on the back cement pads, usually just lock the lift up against some lumber and floor the sucker, would churn out tons of smoke b/c of the weight. lol

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
HAHA I used to put the forks in a stack of bricks and light them up. I had a CAT that was built the same year I was born 1974! I could run circles around the brand new Hysters. But that was a kidney bustin biatch.

Cool truck though, had a directional foot pedal instead of a hand lever. Once you got the hang of it you could thread a needle with it

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Nah you gotta cut the wheel all the way and blow a doughnut. We had the tires meltin, like 20 min doughnut, I got fired but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread