A Kill by Intimidation

00SS

Established Member
I'll make this short... coming down loop 12 and traffic is fairly heavy. I run up on a burgandy GT, as soon as i am going past him he throws a rev at me... so i'm like sweeet, he's wants to run. I slow down to about a 10 roll and nail it pretty hard (to acknowledge i would run him).. well my car gets sideways and the nittos start to smoke as my side pipes are roaring to unknown decibals :D
I straighten it out and wait for traffic to go ahead a little so we have a little room to run and i almost stop to wait for him .. we'll he decides that was a mistake and pulls a lane over and slows waaaaaay down. I was looking at him, like you started it and now your backing off???
I can tell by the look on his face.. musta been thinking hmmm wrong car, wrong day. Kinda like bringing a knife to a gun-fight :)

Gambinotdx

Established Member
well if i was in a stock GT and someone revved at me and put the car sideways i'd think twice too! out of curiousity and this is not meant to offend you in anyway but...why are you in the SVT forum if you are driving an SS? are you a former owner? friends of people? or just a cool guy who bses with everyone? your car is hot don't get me wrong...i'm just a Ford guy that's all and i was curious...later on! and yes that's definitely an intimidation kill hehe

00SS

Established Member
gambino -

hey man.. nah, I just enjoy all fast cars and I wouldn't mind owning a saleen as a daily driver. so i just bs with everyone. .and i've met some cool ford guys on this site.

Plus you ever heard the saying 'keep your friends close... but keep your enemies/competition closer' :D

take care... oh and thanks for the props.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 00SS
hey man.. nah, I just enjoy all fast cars and I wouldn't mind owning a saleen as a daily driver. so i just bs with everyone. .and i've met some cool ford guys on this site.

oh and thanks for the props.
Amen and me too! Well stated 00SS :-D

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue98Cobra

Amen and me too! Well stated 00SS :-D
Ditto!
And, hey, even Sun Tzu wrote that to win a fight without ever going to battle is the greatest victory of all (paraphrasing). With that said, GOOD KILL! :-D

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I'll make this short... coming down loop 12 and traffic is fairly heavy. I run up on a burgandy GT, as soon as i am going past him he throws a rev at me... so i'm like sweeet, he's wants to run. I slow down to about a 10 roll and nail it pretty hard (to acknowledge i would run him).. well my car gets sideways and the nittos start to smoke as my side pipes are roaring to unknown decibals :D
I straighten it out and wait for traffic to go ahead a little so we have a little room to run and i almost stop to wait for him .. we'll he decides that was a mistake and pulls a lane over and slows waaaaaay down. I was looking at him, like you started it and now your backing off???
I can tell by the look on his face.. musta been thinking hmmm wrong car, wrong day. Kinda like bringing a knife to a gun-fight :)

sounds that way!!!

Nice Kill

94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
I had a guy in a LT1 camaro come up to me and he smoked his tires, reved up is engine. He was trying to scare me:uh oh: . Then we raced. I had to show him what a 1.87 60 foot time looked like on street tires:) . Oh yea, I smoked him.
About being friends with your enemy. It's good, keeps you out of trouble. My good buddy has 95 LT1 A4 with headers, CAI and 3,42's and it runs 13.00@107. His car is faster, but mine is quicker. We have been good buddies for years, so it's a good rival between the both of us.
later
john

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Heck the story alone scared me. ;-)

Just becareful not to meet anymore of those mean police. Sometimes the baddest car is the one that gets yanked when the minivan is really the one hauling. ;-) :burnout:

00SS

Established Member
:lol: You know that's right ... Well, the police and I have a mutal understanding.. I don't like them and they don't like me, so we stay as far away from each other as possible. :)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
:lol: You know that's right ... Well, the police and I have a mutal understanding.. I don't like them and they don't like me, so we stay as far away from each other as possible. :)

that is really good advise. Avoid confrontation and everyone is happy.

Good luck!!

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
I'll definitely agree with you 00SS.... Keep the competition close........ We may not always agree on our car choices, but there is a mutual respect.... Of course, only modern day muscle applies to my previous statement, excluding the RICE ROCKETS...............

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I had my own intimidation kill on Saturday.

A white LT1 vette: First he ran a red light to get away from me and turned onto the interstate. Well I had to go on the interstate as well so I got on and went after his ass. Got next to him on the interstate had her in third gear and jumped a few times. He didn't even look at me he just got on his brakes and got all the way over to get off at the next exit.....PU$$Y :bash: This was a young guy too. :-? :-?

Users who are viewing this thread