a nice ricer kill

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Well I was comming home from work today and I pull up to a stop light, well whats sitting next to me but some riced out peice of sh*t honda with his girlfriend or whatever in the seat next to him, .....Let me remind you im in the Dakota....So I throw him a few rev's so he rolls down his window and he's like what you and your peice of sh*t truck wanna piece....I was like what?!!? This piece of sh*t truck will smoke you..Then his smart ass woman chimes and says hes going to kill me all while flicking me off..so the light turns green, I lay into the gas lightly at first while this kid just nails it....after I get going fast enough to avoid some wheelspin, I punched it........the kids fender lead turns into about a 2 or 3 car length win for me...well needless to say, at the next light the kid won't even acknowledge me being at the light and his girlfriend is laughing her ass off.....I couldn't help but feel good.....

Sorry its not a Cobra kill but those are gonna be comming soon....

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice kill, can't beat taking those ricers down...If only there wasn't snow on the ground the GT would be out, but i guess the old 2.3L 4cyl stang will have to lay the smack down now!!!!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraDOHC
Well I was comming home from work today and I pull up to a stop light, well whats sitting next to me but some riced out peice of sh*t honda with his girlfriend or whatever in the seat next to him, .....Let me remind you im in the Dakota....So I throw him a few rev's so he rolls down his window and he's like what you and your peice of sh*t truck wanna piece....I was like what?!!? This piece of sh*t truck will smoke you..Then his smart ass woman chimes and says hes going to kill me all while flicking me off..so the light turns green, I lay into the gas lightly at first while this kid just nails it....after I get going fast enough to avoid some wheelspin, I punched it........the kids fender lead turns into about a 2 or 3 car length win for me...well needless to say, at the next light the kid won't even acknowledge me being at the light and his girlfriend is laughing her ass off.....I couldn't help but feel good.....

Sorry its not a Cobra kill but those are gonna be comming soon....

That was an awesome kill, loved it;-)

SC Cobra

Established Member
that was a sweet kill, stupid little ricers, thinking that they own the road, it good to you showed them who's boss.:lol:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
They just can't grasp that the fast import cars either cost almost $50,000 from the factory (TT Supra & TT RX-7) or you have to almost spend that much on one to make it fast.

Users who are viewing this thread