A night of kills

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
Well went out Friday night and had some fun with the Cobra. I got some pretty good races. I lined up with a Z28 bolt on mods(won), 91 hatch heads, cams,intake, and gears(won), 2002 GT bolt on mods(won), 2000 SS, nittos and bolt ons. The SS was the best race of the night. It was Comp orange and very nice looking car. It was something fierce from a dig, and I ended up putting like five car lengths on this guy. So all in all good night, until saturday. Raced a guy in a 1996 Cobra with 150 shot and all the normal bolt ons(MAM, Throttle Body, Gears, Nittos, exhaust), and got beat. This car hooked like never before!!! All i did was spin threw first, so he put like 3 car lengths on me a nd quite pulling after I hooked in second, and then this dick waved at me!!!! So I'm getting my tuner and some springs to launch the car better and going back to get this guy. But I guess you have to lose sometime, but LORD THERE WILL BE REDEMITION, CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
In the quad cities. Just south of of Chicago, about 2.5 hours. I saw some other cars out like Viper GTS, Couple Vettes, and some SS's.

Users who are viewing this thread