A-Pillar Gauge Pod

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Anyone know where I can buy a full A Pillar Single Gauge Pod for a second run Terminator coupe? I've found a dual pod, but I just need a single. And I'm looking for a full A Pillar not the pods that you attach to the stock pillar.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
I'm not sure of how urgently you need this, but my company is on the verge of releasing new a-pillar pods for mustangs. The dual pillar will be the norm, but my manufacturing process will allow making a single pod pillar. This is a full pillar, complete with all factory mounting points and clips.

You can check out a prototype photo of the dual pod on my website at: www.speedofsoundllc.com

If this is of interest to you, let me know. I anticipate availability in March.

Alan

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
There has certainly been no shortage of offers for test mules. lol

Fortunately, the wait (for me and everyone else) is nearing the end. The pods are in manufacturing now, and I should see preliminary samples very soon.

I'm currently doing a hand made custom pillar for a local SVTOA member who was actually one of the test mules for my product. Pics of the pods in an 03 cobra vert will go up on my site, most likely this weekend or early next week at the latest. It has the dark interior (graphite) and will house a set of lunar gauges, boost/vac and fuel psi. It's going to look awesome.

As always, I'll keep you posted, and let me know your thoughts on the single pod hssss.

Alan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread