??????? about springs

svt03cobra10th

Established Member
I need some advice guys, despite what my sig says all the suspension mods are in a box in my spare bedroom, because the Steeda springs are on back order and have been since the beginning of January. I am getting tired of waiting, I keep getting told 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks. I have heard rumors that H & R makes the springs for Steeda and the Steeda just powder coats them blue. Anyway, as much as I wanted all my mods to be from Steeda (just a thing I had) I am seriously considering springs from somewhere else. I found the race H & Rs on mm. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Don

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Last I heard Steeda utilized the Eibach's, that is just what I have heard from a friend that had steeda's that were identical to another person's Eibach's. I know Maximummotorsports.com has the H&R's in stock which I have and love. Might want to give them a try. I've heard about inconsistant drops from the Steeda's. Just my $.02.

FKing1

Established Member
Put Steeda's on Monday last. With over 200 miles the front has dropped almost 1" and the rear less than 1/4". Not happy at all with the rear. If it doesn't go lower in a couple weeks will swap out the rears for H&R's. Steeda said before hand the drop would be 1 to 1-1/2. Ha! lol.
Fred K.

Users who are viewing this thread