Acute Cobra Deficiency

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I delivered my 98 to its new owner in Stuart FLA Friday. So I have not had it for the weekend. Its raining so I would have not driven it anyway, but I have the feeling that I have heard some inmates get in prison, it is not so bad but you can not go anywhere. It is really bad not being able to just get the Cobra and drive. Not to mention the trauma of seeing someone else drive “my car” away, but that’s a topic for another post. If it has a name it would be “ACD” Acute Cobra Defiency.

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
My sentiments exactly... I'm not looking forward to the day when my '96 GT drives away:??: Although I have an '03 on order to take her place, she'll always have a special place in my heart:)

Somehow, I have the feeling that when I drive off the lot with the '03.... it will all be worth it!

Hang in there 'edz'. Our '03s will be here before we know it!!!

StreetSnake

Established Member
Ed have run into you a couple of times at tower shops, Im the guy from Aerial Sign Co. I watched my cherry red Cobra drive away also and I can totally relate. That new one cant come soon enough for me.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Street Snake, hoya dooin, I busted my but to get you guys back in the air after 9/11. Someone at the FAA finally got the message that a cub flying at 60k. an't a 757. I know a lot of you guys really got hurt with the new rules. It did not make a lot of sense to anyone that I had contact with.

Users who are viewing this thread