Adam at Adams polishes is the man!!

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
I read on another post about the instructional videos an their website so I went and watched every one of them. My personal opinion was they were great. I ordered his complete detail kit and about an hour afterwards I recieved a personal email from Adam thanking me for the purchase and to call him with any questions I might have. He told me as busy as they were he obviously wasn't able to respond to everyone but had a minute and wanted to thank me for the order and to offer his assistance anytime in the future. We emailed back and forth several times and he took care of me on a swirl remover they just developed and also is supplying me with pads for the PC I am getting. I just love someone that runs their business with excellent customer service in a day and time where that is hard to find. He just got a lifetime customer. I just want to say so far his customer service and answering my many questions is already aswesome!!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chuck Johnson

spree

Established Member
Yup, I've heard great things about him as well...haven't tried any of his stuff yet though.

George Wax

Established Member
Let us know of your experience with Adam's Polishes. After working for Meguiar's for about 3 year's I had the opportunity to test surface care product companies from all over the world. All I can say Meguiar's pretty much ownz the autodetailing world. From their exclusive Body Shop Line of Product's to their consumer line of product's.. Excellent quality and performance. Please let me know what you think of Adam's polishes I am alway's willing to try something new....

YardSpecial

War Veteran X 2
Established Member
I love the STUFF !!!

Adam is super cool and has converted lots of Meg users to his stuff.

I have all dark cars, thats where this stuff shines the best.

I have pictures of some of the worst paint in the world saved by Adam's, with NO buffer used.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Hey adam is the man. I personally spoke with him today. I ordered his metal polish . He persoanlly hooked me up with a free 4 oz detail spray and cheaper shipping. It was awesome because he actually responds and talks to you. Unlike other websites. =-)

Users who are viewing this thread