Added HID's to my CS fogs...

One Sick LX

Established Member
Went with 3000k in the fogs, like i always do on all my vehicles...
Don't mind my Cell phone pics. This is the McCulloch 3000k kit.

CSdusk2.jpg

CSdaylight.jpg

CSnight3.jpg

CScutoff.jpg

BOD89LX

Established Member
Looks great, are they yellow?? Did you wire them to stay in with the Hi beams? How much was the kit?

One Sick LX

Established Member
Looks great, are they yellow?? Did you wire them to stay in with the Hi beams? How much was the kit?

They are the tasteful yellow, not the ricey yellow. It's hard to tell thru pics.

I just left the wiring as is, i hate cutting/splicing.

The kit was $269. Ive been buying the McCulloch HID's since my first car. Ive gone thru about 8-10 sets over the years of doing headlights and fogs and i've never had a problem. They last a long time (i drive around with my foglights on all the time). And from what i've seen, id rather spend the money for functionality- Or maybe i'm just a creature of habit and want to stick with what works lol. Xenonking also has great customer service.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Thanks for the info, I also like the yellow for the fogs and will have to look into a set.

R1CH_P

Established Member
Looks good :thumbsup:
I'm planning on doing the same thing once I get my CS/Boss valence and fog kit. What's the cut off look like with the fog housings?

cdog1157

Established Member
So if I buy the 5000K single kit with H11 bulbs then it's a direct replacement? How hard is it to get the fog lights out, mine were already installed when I got it.

One Sick LX

Established Member
So if I buy the 5000K single kit with H11 bulbs then it's a direct replacement? How hard is it to get the fog lights out, mine were already installed when I got it.

Can't really see where your fogs are. If you have the stock lights, its a lot easier. If you have the CS valence, then you have to unbolt the cover between the bumper and where the oil pan is. You don't take the fogs out. You just replace the bulbs, plug and play the harnesses and find a spot to mount your ballasts. Just an FYI- The passenger side foglight with the CS valence installed is very tight. The stock lights are short, the HID bulbs are a bit longer. The windshield washer fluid reservoir is also right in the way, so you'll need to carefully angle the HID bulb without damaging or touching the housing with it. Just have a little patience and you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread