Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge Users on 2011+ 5.0 - A couple questions>>>

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
I installed my Aeroforce Interceptor in my 2012 5.0 today that I purchased from Jared at Lethal Performance - he was an awesome guy to deal with and the service was outstanding.

A couple of questions for those of you whom are using this gauge:
  • Does your gauge provide fuel pressure?
  • Oil Temperature?
  • Also, was there a protective film to remove on your LED face - I have a line across the title of the top parameter that I believe may be caused by a film that I should have removed prior to assembly/installation however, before I remove it from its tight fit in the SOS A-Pillar pod, I wanted to ask others who have also purchased this gauge.
  • What is the difference between A/F on command vs. A/F left bank and A/F right bank?
  • Finally, how do you set the sift light on this gauge - I have the manual however I am having difficulties.

Thanks in advance for any assistance that other users can provide.

~Darren

Last edited:

cdog1157

Established Member
Below is a link to instructions that should help with the shift light, Page 9 letter P, annunciator/shift light . AF command is what the car's computer is calling for (or should be) at that time, B1S1/B2S1 A/F Ratio (bank 1 and bank 2) is the AFR reading from the wideband sensors on the car which is your actual AFR. Mine did have a plastic film over the face that I removed. Not sure about fuel pressure or oil temperature, but I don't think it does either.

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/Interceptor_USER_MANUAL_rev_3_7.pdf

scott_0

Established Member
havent ordered mine yet, but when I get it Ill be monitoring the leaner of the two banks and the knock retard

scott_0

Established Member
wow! are you serious? shit that is what I was really looking forward to on this thing. I might not get it then

Users who are viewing this thread