After a week......

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
Well after a week I finally got to drive my new car home. I just put about 10 miles on her.... its raining here in Alaska so I stayed off the throttle the entire time. Very happy:) with the overall fir and finish. Tranny is a little nothchy as all you guys have said, but I'm sure that will pass...

Whats the rules... is it not a good idea to take her into boost, or should I let the computer learn a little.... its very tempting I must say..

Well I heading back out to drive some more, I figure after the long wait I sould give her all the attention I can...

I also noticed I have the QU0D2 program that someone metioned on the board... I will order my JDM chip on Friday;-)

I be driving........

Rob03

Established Member
Congrats! and just vary the RPM's for the first 500 miles. I have seen boost at under 500 but not for more than a few secs. Don't want to ride it too hard. Have tried like mad to keep it under 4500 RPM's.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
the only explanation they would give me was that they replaced the plugs and changed the oil. Other than that I probibly will never know for sure....

Users who are viewing this thread