Aftermarket brake pads for the 2020 gt500

tmar512

Has anyone swapped brake pads yet? Or know of anyone producing them for the 2020 gt500. Looking for a ceramic pad to lower the brake dust. It's absolutely insane. Not saying I don't love the way they feel but I'm looking for something to cut down on the dust. Used hawks on my 2013 gt500 and loved then. Let me know your thoughts.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Instead of reducing the capability of the braking system have you considered ceramic coating your wheels? Makes cleaning them much easier. An example, I drove my '20 on about a 2,000 mile roundtrip which included a track day at Roebling Road down in Georgia. The wheels where coated in dust. Soap and water got them clean with relative ease and I then simply used a leaf blower to dry. This was from the day I cleaned them...

I used a ceramic coating from Adams and applied it this past winter. I highly recommend their stuff. Track day was a few weeks ago.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I used a ceramic coating from Adams and applied it this past winter. I highly recommend their stuff. Track day was a few weeks ago.

Tob, which ceramic coating did you use? They have a few different coatings.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
IMG_6455-X2.jpg

Link.

tmar512

Thanks for that info. I do have them coated but would still like to not clean them after every drive, I'm not a fan of getting the car wet all the time either. Hopefully someone has some aftermarket ceramic pads that are the correct size for the 2020. My search will continue

Users who are viewing this thread