alignments

99electricgreen

Established Member
where do you guys in the atlanta area get your cars aligned at? i just bought the car a couple months ago and the previous owner recommended that i not just take it to anybody b/c of the suspension work that had been done.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
where do you guys in the atlanta area get your cars aligned at? i just bought the car a couple months ago and the previous owner recommended that i not just take it to anybody b/c of the suspension work that had been done.

In Canton Ga there is a place called " WT Standard " and the tech you want to do it is Mike M , tell him the guy with the 99.5 dually/ cobra refered you.
There not any cheaper than anyone else but, they have the best alignment machine there is to date and he know's how to use it.
He does all my work on my deisel and anything other than tune on my Cobra and he is TOP NOTCH.
Also he did help me alot on all the suspension work on my cobra so he knows the product he just don't like to weld.

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I have a friend at NTB that hooks me up with a 4 wheel alignment for 10 bux...

I went to Goodyear the first time and paid 100+ for the alignment and ended up having to frop the K-member again to fix a leaking header. I will never pay that much for an alignment again.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I have a friend at NTB that hooks me up with a 4 wheel alignment for 10 bux...

I went to Goodyear the first time and paid 100+ for the alignment and ended up having to frop the K-member again to fix a leaking header. I will never pay that much for an alignment again.

yeah you got to select your techs very carefully now a days.

Users who are viewing this thread