All Ford Show Knoxville, TN

bitn03

Established Member
Come and join the SCMC at it's first annual SVT, Mustang, and Ford show at Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville, TN --Oct 4. The show will have 16 classes with three awards per class. A long distance award and raffle prizes with a 50/50 drawing. More details coming out along with a registration form. St Jude's Research Hospital to benefit from this event. Some sponsors include Mustangs Unlimited and SVT!

http://www.svtcobraclub.com

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!:rolling:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
8:00 AM to 11:00 AM registration...11:30-2:30 Judging 3:00-4:00 awards, raffle etc... I'm trying to get the registration to last until 12:00....SO I CAN MAKE IT THERE! :D :thumbsup: :beer:

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I was there...Big Daddy is your car white? I'm assuming it is - it's the only Kenny brown one that I saw, but if that's yours it's a sweet car.

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by BLACKVNM
I was there...Big Daddy is your car white? I'm assuming it is - it's the only Kenny brown one that I saw, but if that's yours it's a sweet car.

Yes mine is white, you should have introduced yourself! Sorry we didn't get to meet and thanks on the props on the car! :D :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread