Alpine INEW940 In-dash Navigation WITH Scosche Install kit for 11-14

c_reber

Established Member
SOLD Includes what you see in the pics. Missing the microphone (cord broke). Update, I purchased an aftermarket microphone, and GPS antenna. Both are included, so this is READY to install. Mostly plug and play for 2011-14 mustangs. All in good working order. Asking $500.

Last edited:

mruniq

Established Member
What all comes with this again? Harness? What about radio features..and how was your experience using that dash panel. I'd have to install a new mic? My car already have BT.

Thanks

c_reber

Established Member
Well everything in the pictures, so Nav/stereo unit, wire harness, dash kit. Missing the BT mic (can buy one on ebay for $10 bucks). The dash panel took a little getting used to, but worked well for me.

Sync is NOT required for this to work. This will basically replace the factory stereo and use the Alpine unit itself for all of your bluetooth functions (much more user friendly IMO).

Axel Dumas

Would you sell the dash kit by itself? if so, how much? Would you take $350 for everything? I can paypal you the $ today... Thanks

c_reber

Established Member
Anyone serious about buying? PM me. If you are interested in wasting my time, like most of the inquires I've received, then please don't contact me.

c_reber

Established Member
$375 SHIPPED (48 states) today only. Paypal! Let me know if you are seriously interested. If not, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread