Already!!!

QuickOne

Don't know if you guys have seen it yet or not but, there is a recall on the SVT FOCUS already! The throttle may stick open! :??: I guess Q1 wasn't here.

TIAMAT

Established Member
What the ____?

For some reason everything ford touches turns to crap. On BlueOvalNews.com it seems there is a problem with all new releases and most of the current vehicle line. I have ordered a mach 1 and am biting my lip over trading in my 01 lightning for it. Ford can't keep the motor from pinging!! At least Ford comes right out and admits theres a problem with the focus svt. They could have released the cars to the dealers and quietly fixed the throttle body cable on the hush-hush. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW RIDES!!
To the fullest, J-mart:beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Re: What the ____?

How come your trading the L in on a Mach 1???

Originally posted by TIAMAT
For some reason everything ford touches turns to crap. On BlueOvalNews.com it seems there is a problem with all new releases and most of the current vehicle line. I have ordered a mach 1 and am biting my lip over trading in my 01 lightning for it. Ford can't keep the motor from pinging!! At least Ford comes right out and admits theres a problem with the focus svt. They could have released the cars to the dealers and quietly fixed the throttle body cable on the hush-hush. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW RIDES!!
To the fullest, J-mart:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread