Am I getting BS'd by dealer? "Order Confirmation" pic inside.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Just a bump and update on this...

Obviously I bought a solid black '13 off a dealer lot in June, but I left this order out there and didn't cancel it. I figure since I am planning on selling several cars it wouldn't be unreasonable to get this one and take it to my house in Jersey.
I have called Ford every week or so, and as of today there is still no update, ETA or new info. I think I will cancel the order next week and if I want another will buy one off the lot later this year.
Order originally placed by dealer on 5/14.
Amended 6/11.
Nothing as of 7/24.
S.

kachup

Established Member
their a black strip less 2013 gt500 at my local for dealer ship GUS MACHADO FORS OF KENDALL, i wanted to buy it but i needed a truck so i bought a f250..i already have the supra and my next sport car would most likely be a FORD gt..

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
lowest priority is 99, highest priority is 10. These are dealer prioritys. FORD can do 1-9

F

My dealer said mine jumped to 1 almost instantly after placing the order.

Best of luck OP. I know I don't know exactly what it's like to have to wait for an order like you are with this particular one, but I can assume it's agonizing. Hope everything goes well.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
My dealer said mine jumped to 1 almost instantly after placing the order.

Best of luck OP. I know I don't know exactly what it's like to have to wait for an order like you are with this particular one, but I can assume it's agonizing. Hope everything goes well.
lol...it's okay...I already bought a '13. I have been letting this order ride and planned on taking the car anyway. But I think I will just cancel at this point and look for a great deal later this year.
My car...
img2012070800156.jpg

S.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread