American Racing Headers - Installed Pictures

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
It only has some rasp if I am half on it at lower rpms. At WOT its clean. The exhaust is very clean sounding/smooth for the most part. Like I said only real rasp I can get his half throttled lower in the rpms.

I think rasp will more come from the mufflers you have, the stingers are about as straight through as you get.
Are you still using your stingers?

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
No not at the moment. I can try and get some this weekend for you.

What are you looking for?

Thanks, that would be really helpful. Something like outside and inside the car under lite acceleration. Im trying to hear how bad and about what rpms the raspyness is at. Thanks for all your help.

04torchred

Established Member
Thanks, that would be really helpful. Something like outside and inside the car under lite acceleration. Im trying to hear how bad and about what rpms the raspyness is at. Thanks for all your help.

Its not bad, but it isn't quiet. None of the rasp will come from the headers, I would say if anything its the mufflers and just how a certain amount of flow through them pulses. I will see what I can grab for you.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
The clearance on my kooks are close. I have a nasty exhaust leak from it too. Not very happy with the leak. Nice craftmanship on the headers otherwise.

WydOpen

Established Member
Awesome! I have a set of the exact same (1-3/4x3) sitting in my garage waiting to get installed. However, I went with the catted version. Glad to hear they tuck up well.

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
Its not bad, but it isn't quiet. None of the rasp will come from the headers, I would say if anything its the mufflers and just how a certain amount of flow through them pulses. I will see what I can grab for you.

Ok sounds good...Post them in here or PM me. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread