and the next mod should be? you decide!

AmnDucky

Established Member
Say what!? hahahahaha

i think im gonna wait on the shifter for a couple of suckers to buy it first and test it

also since halloween ive been spoiler less and i need a spoiler

As soon as the MGW is available, I will be buying it and having it shipped overnight. But I am biased, I ordered my car with a spoiler delete so of course I think the shifter should be first.

ViciousJay

Established Member
As soon as the MGW is available, I will be buying it and having it shipped overnight. But I am biased, I ordered my car with a spoiler delete so of course I think the shifter should be first.

i wish i could find a spoiler deleted trunk in black, if you know here i can get one please tell me

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
spoiler! i absolutely love the GT500 spoilers. the knock offs are like 200 bucks, and the OEMs are 290. They really make the back end of these cars look great.

IMO, the best two things to do the back ends of these cars is the GT500 spoiler and the GT500 rear diffuser. On the front; GT/CS lower fascia and Roush grille. gah my mouth is watering im dying to get a 5.0 lol

ViciousJay

Established Member
spoiler! i absolutely love the GT500 spoilers. the knock offs are like 200 bucks, and the OEMs are 290. They really make the back end of these cars look great.

IMO, the best two things to do the back ends of these cars is the GT500 spoiler and the GT500 rear diffuser. On the front; GT/CS lower fascia and Roush grille. gah my mouth is watering im dying to get a 5.0 lol

DO IT!!!! im trying to add more stuff to the do it yourself section

11dsgGT

Established Member
I installed the Barton shifter on my GT and couldn't be happier with it. My vote goes to the shifter!:rockon:

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
the 3d carbon gt500 version painted from stage3motorsports.com cost me like 305 shipped. it matched the car 100 percent and fits like oem. i swear, you cant tell the difference from the ford oem gt500 peice.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
the 3d carbon gt500 version painted from stage3motorsports.com cost me like 305 shipped. it matched the car 100 percent and fits like oem. i swear, you cant tell the difference from the ford oem gt500 peice.

are they the same exact dimensions such as angle and length?

Users who are viewing this thread