Another Cobra Stolen Miami

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
As much as possible when I'm out with the Cobra, I park with the front blocked and the wheels turned all the way to make a "quick tow" more difficult. Same thing when she's in my driveway and not in the garage.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
grimreefer said:
As much as possible when I'm out with the Cobra, I park with the front blocked and the wheels turned all the way to make a "quick tow" more difficult. Same thing when she's in my driveway and not in the garage.

that is a really good idea.. i never thought of turning my wheels... going out in the driveway now to do this... thank you

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
slonech said:
that is a really good idea.. i never thought of turning my wheels... going out in the driveway now to do this... thank you
Just don't forget to straighten 'em out when you back out of a space... especially when parked next to other cars. :-D

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Who's just got stolen??? I have a friend that has a white '04 With a hellion.. Clayton is his name. WTF is going on!!!! I dont even drive mine anymore because of this bullshit!

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
knowfreed0m said:
Who's just got stolen??? I have a friend that has a white '04 With a hellion.. Clayton is his name. WTF is going on!!!! I dont even drive mine anymore because of this bullshit!

Sad to say but yes it was Clayton's....

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
Damn, WTF is goin on down there. You know I wonder if any of the people doin it monitor this forum by any chance or even SouthFloridaStangs.net I hope you guys dont get your car jacked down there. I dont own a 03 Cobra yet but i'd be heartbroken to get my dream car and then get it jacked from me.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Steeda98GT said:
Damn, WTF is goin on down there. You know I wonder if any of the people doin it monitor this forum by any chance or even SouthFloridaStangs.net I hope you guys dont get your car jacked down there. I dont own a 03 Cobra yet but i'd be heartbroken to get my dream car and then get it jacked from me.
Well if they are reading this they are a bunch of scumbag phags that take it up the back side. And by all means they can look me up cause I will phuck them up. Thats a promise.:pepper: Sincerely.......Vigilante at Large.:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread