....any day now.

Collspec2

Established Member
Hey all,
My name is Dave and I'm new the the forum and mustangs but I've been reading on here ever since I ordered my car. Well it's in town now and I should take delivery any day. Manager said no later than Monday. So just want to say hello and I can post up some pics when it arrives if you want.
Oh...I'm in the Tacoma, WA area by the way. Thanks...

Jryan3

Established Member
Hey all,
My name is Dave and I'm new the the forum and mustangs but I've been reading on here ever since I ordered my car. Well it's in town now and I should take delivery any day. Manager said no later than Monday. So just want to say hello and I can post up some pics when it arrives if you want.

Of course we want pictures! :rockon: Congrats on your car! What/ when did you order?

jonesd

Established Member
Hey all,

haha details! color, any packages ect?

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
Awesome man, mine just got shipped apparently, I was supposed to get it on the 16th. Can't wait for it to come in..

Collspec2

Established Member
Ok, it's white with matte black stripes, SVT performance package, SVT track package, recaro's seats, shaker? With nav, and glass roof. Oh ya, got the car cover too.

peteypab2133

Established Member

Those links dont work sir.

If you have them uploaded, all you have is the following.

Right click on the picture (click copy image location)
Come back to the thread and the 5th icon from the right (looks like a yellow post card with a mountain in it) click that and delete whats in it and click paste.

then your pictures will post!

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Wrap them in img tags instead of URL tags, so they show up here instead of having to click each one...

But beautiful car. I thought long and hard about that color combo.

Like so:

21a5528c.jpg

7152353c.jpg

3d16e820.jpg

6711c1cf.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread