Any Formula 1 fans on this board?

Andy M

Established Member
Any of you guys Formula One fans? if so, did you happen watch the Hungarian GP this morning on Speedvision?

As expected, Michael Schumacher (Ferrari team) won the race as well as tallied enough points to win the season.

Man, those cars are simply amazing! This one was only about a 2.5 mile track with 11 turns on it! And they take some of those at around 140+.

The Mclaren/Mercedes car came in second.

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Wish we got speedvision, you guys get all the good stuff. :(
Brian,

Are you on cable? because Speedvision is a regular lineup channel on Directv, which is what I have. Man, I watch Speedvision waaaay too much! :D Some great programming on that channel. They will soon also be carrying NASCAR.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
You'd proly be the guy to ask.. Watchin that BS Nascar race yesterday, I seen a commercial for a Formula 1 race at Indy???? Is this true.. Think they said next year will be the first year.. And they showed Schumachers Ferrari??? I couldn' t see them ovaling or whatever but they say it's gonna be at the brickyard and the three bigest events in racing will be there ?

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
You'd proly be the guy to ask.. Watchin that BS Nascar race yesterday, I seen a commercial for a Formula 1 race at Indy???? Is this true.. Think they said next year will be the first year.. And they showed Schumachers Ferrari??? I couldn' t see them ovaling or whatever but they say it's gonna be at the brickyard and the three bigest events in racing will be there ?

I believe they held the first formula 1 race there last year, right?

Andy M

Established Member
Kevin,

You lucky dog you!!!

I sure wish I could go? I'd like to make at least one F1 race in my lifetime!! Have you seen the movie "Driven" with Sylvester Stallone? Pretty good movie, if you are into going fast?? hmmm? know anyone around here that likes going fast? :D

Users who are viewing this thread