Any GT 350's not yet claimed

FL Steve

Established Member
I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a GT 350 for my father in law. He's from the Netherlands and will be visiting this Christmas and has his mind set on buying one while he's here. I told him if you didn't pre-order then I don't think he's gonna get one anytime soon. He's been in contact with a dealership in Atlanta and they are trying to get one for him. I figured this is the best place to find one if there's one to find not yet claimed. Thanks for any positive feed back.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it's not ordered by now, he won't get it during Christmas.

Helmet

Established Member
And Ford will not export it, So you would have to take delivery Stateside, Pay cash, Pay sales tax, Pay Gas guzzler tax, Pay overseas shipping, Pay VAT, Pay port fees, You would be probably looking at over $100,000.00 U.S with ADM.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think it will be quite that much. But I'm not very familiar with port fees or oceanliner shipping.

FL Steve

Established Member
And Ford will not export it, So you would have to take delivery Stateside, Pay cash, Pay sales tax, Pay Gas guzzler tax, Pay overseas shipping, Pay VAT, Pay port fees, You would be probably looking at over $100,000.00 U.S with ADM.

Yeah he's figured all this in already. He's bought more than a handful of cars/trucks and shipped to the Netherlands. Its always cheaper for him to buy stateside rather than in Europe. I know it's a bit of long shot to try and find one now but you never know. Thanks for the input guys!

krt22

Established Member
You are likely going to need to find a dealer that has one already incoming as a stock order. Im sure there are still plenty of unclaimed cars, but for that time frame it will need to be sitting on the lot

Users who are viewing this thread