Any Marauders left on lots?????

theCollector

Established Member
Anyone know of a Marauder in Florida at a dealer...?

I have looked and not found any Marauders left on lots anywhere in my state.

I am looking to get a Red or Black Marauder soon. New would be best but slightly used would be ok as well. I live in North East Florida.

I am going over to check out some of the other websites now...

Last edited:

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
I beg to differ. I just bought a NEW 03 MM that never sold, was never registered, etc. from Lake City Ford in Idaho. Shipped to Hawaii for $26K flat!

Check out www.autotrader.com . When I was looking, they had 168 MMs for sale!

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Foe me, I am very happy with my purchase of a new MM. But, if I was looking for a MM today, I would be lookng real hart at Constables 03 MM on eBay. it has nice mods, nice price and looks show quality. Add a trilogy and moding is done (yea right).

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Defyant said:
Foe me, I am very happy with my purchase of a new MM. But, if I was looking for a MM today, I would be lookng real hart at Constables 03 MM on eBay. it has nice mods, nice price and looks show quality. Add a trilogy and moding is done (yea right).
I agree-I can't believe he hasn't sold that car yet.

theCollector

Established Member
tallboy said:
I agree-I can't believe he hasn't sold that car yet.

Yea, it has some great mods. Some of them done by a shop here in town. Reinhart Automotive.

I was just hoping to get a car with less that 20k+ miles... And I am apprehensive about shipping a car. I dont have the time with work to fly up to NJ and look at it to make sure it is what I want. And would rather not pay 1k to ship it. But his is super clean and has all the right starting mods to prepare for my turbo addition.

There is another listed here for trade for a Cobra. I emailed him asking if he would sell the car. But havent got a response. Although it was only yesterday so there is still time.

FAMILYGUY

Established Member
Mine was the last new one in Texas, dealer said it was the last one in the southwest region. How many 2004 marauders were made compared to 2003? I can't find that info anywhere.

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
FAMILYGUY said:
Mine was the last new one in Texas, dealer said it was the last one in the southwest region. How many 2004 marauders were made compared to 2003? I can't find that info anywhere.

There was a total of 11052 made and 7839 was made in 2003 so 3213 for 2004

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
There's a Black 03 with 4K on it here in the Twin Cities. I would have stopped by the dealership to check it out...but the weather is horrible right now.

Users who are viewing this thread