any ssp experts here? need some info on my car

93sspcoupe

Established Member
i got a 93 ssp mustang and have some questions about it. if anyone knows alot about ssp cars let me know and i will give u the info on it. thx

93sspcoupe

Established Member
I know a little bit. What ?s do you have about your car?

well my car is and old ssp car of some sort. has reinforced floor pans dso police bucktags. the car is originally electric red. it was made one month before ford stopped making ssps. it never had any outside markings on the body, on the car fax it shows when it was new, 7/19/1993 sc, the carfax showed independant source where it would normally say motor vehicle department. and it does not show a title number on the first owner. then 10years later someone else bought it. my question is where and for what was this car was in service and how rare could it be???

geoffc

Established Member
Sorry, but you got me stumped there. I was expecting a different sort of question, lol.

93sspcoupe

Established Member
Sorry, but you got me stumped there. I was expecting a different sort of question, lol.

dont feel bad, i cant figure it out either lol. nobody knows apparently. its got sertified calibration 160 speedo with million mile tripometor and 93 ssp was the only one to have million mile trip too

Users who are viewing this thread