Any Tucson guys up for a late lunch Thurs?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I will be coming back through Tucson this Thursday (26th) between 2 & 3pm more than likely. I figured if nobody was doing anything and wanted to get something to eat, let me know. Rick, I can give you a call on my way into town if you have the day off.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris_H said:
I will be coming back through Tucson this Thursday (26th) between 2 & 3pm more than likely. I figured if nobody was doing anything and wanted to get something to eat, let me know. Rick, I can give you a call on my way into town if you have the day off.

Doh!!!!! Missed you again dude. I have not been looking in here of late for some reason. Sorry man. Thurday Kari and I were both off! Drop an email next time around or just call the cell phone. Hope all is well. Congrats on the new SVTOA chapter.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
It's ok Rick. By the time I got into town I just wanted to get home. We took the back roads into Gila Bend so it was about 550 miles on Wed. We had our meeting from about 8am to 1pm and then I headed home. Just a long quick trip. There may be more of them in the future so I will definitely get a hold of you when I find out.

Chris

AzDropTop

Established Member
Sounds good. We are having our local meeting on the 4th now I think, so I'll let you know if anything good is coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread