Anybody Live in / around Valdosta?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I'm about 2hrs north of there, but ocasionally hit the track that is about 20/30 min. north of there. SGMP is a very nice track.

Jamie R.

Established Member
I live about 40 miles from there. I am in Moultrie, Ga.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I was at VSU for a couple of years but now I'm up in Athens. I still have a lot of friends down there and I go several times a year. I really miss Valdosta except for the summer weather.

Jamie R.

Established Member
I remeber meeting you over at the track one night sonic. Don't see many Sonic Lightnings down here.

Jamie R.

Bootie

Established Member
Valdosta/Lake Park area here. Just at SGMP on Sunday for a test and tune and it was super busy. We should do a little meet sometime.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Sounds like a good idea for a get together somewhere:)

Jamie R.

Jamie R.

Established Member
I can't think of any shops close by that has parts for a truck like yours around here. There is a dyno not to far away in Thomasville. The place is called South Ga. Corvettes or something like that, the guy that owns the place is named Aaron. If you need somebody local to throw a tune in that truck then go over to Modularfords.com and look up Eric Brooks, he can meet you at Aaron's and tune your truck on the dyno. Eric lives in Tifton and used to work with SCT and tunes vehicles. Take it easy.

Jamie R.

LghtngGunr60

Established Member
Greatly appreciate the info. Also looking at Injected Engineering online up in Kennesaw, just not looking forward to paying for 3.5 hours of gas!

'03 Lightning

PipeLayaz

FIVE POINT SEVEN LITER
Established Member
Im going to be moving to valdosta next week. Steeda is also putting a new huge facility in valdosta.

Indeed they are. Steeda just broke ground last week.

I've lived in Valdosta for the past 5 years. I'm currently deployed. Several Terminators in these parts. I'll see you guys around and at SGMP when I get back!

PipeLayaz

FIVE POINT SEVEN LITER
Established Member
I went to the track last Saturday... I was so disgusted with the times I put down I won't even say.

I did get the dyno tune done at SGC about 3 weeks ago and put down 363RWHP/372FTLBS.

Users who are viewing this thread