Anybody priced the '13 rear PP wheels from Ford?

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I picked up a set of Nitto DR's this week and want a set of matching PP rears on which to mount them.
Haven't seen anybody selling '13 wheels yet, so I suppose I may as well order a set from the local dealer. Anybody know what list is going to be?
S.

KsE

Established Member
Discount tire scuffed my base model rim while mounting up my drag radials...1810$ they had to shell out for a new one. tousley ford could get me one for 1500 tho.

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
I've heard the $2K number thrown around in reference to these wheels. Personally I don't see how they can justify charging so much, but...

BOD89LX

Established Member
Yea no real cheep way to do it as nobody wants to sell 2 take off wheels so most likely going to take $2500-3000 to get a take off set of 4. Maybe FRPP will come out with some that match like they do for the 11-12 cars. I picked up a set of 11-12 SVTPP wheels with the rears widened to 10.75" so I will just have to swap all four when I want the drag radials on.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
I really like the PP wheels and was looking a getting 2 extra and having them widened over the winter. I might just widen the 2 on the car now. That's some serious $$$$$.

On a side note any recommendations for "GOOD" companies that widen rims? I was thinking about widening them to 10 1/2 -11's.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I really like the PP wheels and was looking a getting 2 extra and having them widened over the winter. I might just widen the 2 on the car now. That's some serious $$$$$.

On a side note any recommendations for "GOOD" companies that widen rims? I was thinking about widening them to 10 1/2 -11's.
Check out Eric Vaughn in California.
He narrowed a set of '03 Cobra wheels for me and the work was top notch. However, his turnaround time was awful when I had my wheels done. Perhaps he is better now.

I may just bite the bullet and get a set of OEM rears.
S.

Last edited:

eagle eye

Established Member
If I were looking for a pair of wheels I might try Shelby American in LasVegas or Tasca Ford in RI. I know they use those Alcoa wheels on a lot of their mods, the take-off have to go somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread