Anybody switch colors late in the game?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Interesting, I have a vin (8/20) and scheduled for week 10/20. Went in on the 5th(Sept) and was able to get the order color chgd. from AG to DIB. It did not change my build date or anything else.

Yeah, he wasn't totally sure but he said there was computer issues that day. The sales manager is not the to do that to avoid editing the order either. If I can get some free time this week when hes in im gonna try one more time

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Interesting, I have a vin (8/20) and scheduled for week 10/20. Went in on the 5th(Sept) and was able to get the order color chgd. from AG to DIB. It did not change my build date or anything else.
If it has a VIN, I'm 99% sure you can't change it.

bullittman

Established Member
Yup, been a bunch of stuff unusual going on ....The 15's being built in july, still there, build weeks changed after scheduling...... The cars are coming though, they will be worth the wait I believe :beer:

purtstang

Established Member
I couldn't change my color looks like I am getting avalanche grey with black stripes and a black roof.. I got my VIN two weeks ago my car will be in first week of October cool thing is my car is #300 by the vin..

Users who are viewing this thread