Anybody

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
i was there a year and a half ago. i thought it was pretty sweet compared to the fob i was on before....lol subway and a px larger than a foot locker ftw!!:rockon:

bwd0311

Established Member
camp ramadi was never that bad but i was out at jss suwa and fob iron only saw camp ramadi once a month for showers and and a couple time to do a LOG run. other then that it was patrolling that shithole of a city. be safe dont know how it is now but you never do know so be safe brother.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
i was there a year and a half ago. i thought it was pretty sweet compared to the fob i was on before....lol subway and a px larger than a foot locker ftw!!:rockon:
Yah it is a perspective kind of thing I suppose. The bright side is the subway, the px is smaller than TQ tho, the chow hall is worse than TQ, but the office I work in is separate from the rest of the servers and stuff so it is not 56 degrees but a rather balmy 70 something, that is a HUGE plus. no internet or AFN in the cans sux major ass hahahahah I have been a bit spoiled I suppose.

camp ramadi was never that bad but i was out at jss suwa and fob iron only saw camp ramadi once a month for showers and and a couple time to do a LOG run. other then that it was patrolling that shithole of a city. be safe dont know how it is now but you never do know so be safe brother.
it isn't too bad really, not nearly what Balad was 03-05 altho we have been hit a couple times since I have been here, no serious damage or injuries which is always a plus.

as I said above compared to what you guys that go outside the wire have it is a paradise, all a matter of perspective and where you are comparing it to LOL!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Yah it is a perspective kind of thing I suppose. The bright side is the subway, the px is smaller than TQ tho, the chow hall is worse than TQ, but the office I work in is separate from the rest of the servers and stuff so it is not 56 degrees but a rather balmy 70 something, that is a HUGE plus. no internet or AFN in the cans sux major ass hahahahah I have been a bit spoiled I suppose.

yeah the tq chow hall and px are amazing! we went there on our way out and it was crazy!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yeah the tq chow hall and px are amazing! we went there on our way out and it was crazy!

I went through Balad on the way back out here from my shortened vacation. I was amazed at the changes and how good the chow hall was there now. It used to be about what TQ is but they have dumped a pant load of money into the base and that was one of improvements.

bwd0311

Established Member
the food on tq on my way out is ****in awsome it is crazy how much money they through into these bases. camp ramadi's chow wasnt that bad although i did not eat there that much once we got in to operations but from what i remeber it doesnt compare to tq. the only think i hated was when ever we when to a main base we were coming in and out so we were set soooo far from the good stuff chow,px,ect that it was more of a pain in the ass to get there then it was worth. glad to here youll all are good over there. ive been on a state side billet for like two years now and am about to go back to the infantry which is my primary mos so ill be over somewhere soo but glad to hear your good.

Users who are viewing this thread