AnyDecember events in Houston?

99GTP guy

Established Member
Hey guys. Im visiting houston in December for Christmas. Im in the military and stationed in North Dakota. I love when I visit houston and see all the sports cars. Here in ND there is mostly imports. My parents just moved there last year and only have visited twice so Im not familiar with the area. I know HRP is there somewhere and I keep hearing RSI. Is there any tracks events going on in December or get togethers? Would be nice just to come down and hangout. I am actually deployed in SW Asia right now. I leave here next week and will be comming to houston in December. If there is anything happening please let me know. I love transams and the new cobra. I have only seen 1 transam WS6 here in the summer and one 01 cobra that is on base, the guy is pretty cool. I haven't seen an 03 in person only pics and vids on the net. So im excited about comming back to the states and especially visiting my family in houston. My parents live in Spring Texas. I think that is North Houston (pretty sure) Is that close by anywhere? Sorry for the long post, have a good one!

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member
Originally posted by 99GTP guy
Hey guys. Im visiting houston in December for Christmas. Im in the military and stationed in North Dakota. I love when I visit houston and see all the sports cars. Here in ND there is mostly imports. My parents just moved there last year and only have visited twice so Im not familiar with the area. I know HRP is there somewhere and I keep hearing RSI. Is there any tracks events going on in December or get togethers? Would be nice just to come down and hangout. I am actually deployed in SW Asia right now. I leave here next week and will be comming to houston in December. If there is anything happening please let me know. I love transams and the new cobra. I have only seen 1 transam WS6 here in the summer and one 01 cobra that is on base, the guy is pretty cool. I haven't seen an 03 in person only pics and vids on the net. So im excited about comming back to the states and especially visiting my family in houston. My parents live in Spring Texas. I think that is North Houston (pretty sure) Is that close by anywhere? Sorry for the long post, have a good one!

Here is a local forum in Houston(cobra club)...Come on out a hang with us...Maybe we could even get you a ride in an 03 or 00R.......

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=42

99GTP guy

Established Member
Hey thanks alot 03Cobratoy, Ill definitly come hang out. :beer: A ride in an 03 or 00R ? That would be sweet. :burnout:

case2307

What? I can't hear you.
Established Member
I just posted in the Texas forum. Check it out. I live very close to spring. I don't have a Cobra but, you are more than welcome to hang out with us. :rockon:

Last edited:

99GTP guy

Established Member
Originally posted by case2307
I just posted in the Texas forum. Check it out. I live very close to spring. I don't have a Cobra but, you are more than welcome to hang out with us. :rockon:

Hey thanks Case! I just got my tickets a few days ago. Gonna be in Houston from the 16th through the 30th. Ill be in New Orleans from the 22nd to the 27th but Ill be in Spring the rest of the time. Let me know if you guys do anything, dyno day or just go out somewhere. Maybe I can give you a PM or something when I get there.

::edit:: I just saw your post above. I should be able to hit up the one day event, although I don't have a car in houston since Ill be flying. If you guys have an extra seat I would love to come along, I could probably get a ride to wherever you decide to meet up. :beer: Let me know or Ill keep an eye on the thread.

Later

Last edited:

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
hey, im in a club called westside mustangs (you can check us out at westsidemustangs.com =D ) and we hang out at taco cabana along with a few other clubs. This is at the taco cabana on westheimer and wilcreast on wed. nights at about 9:30. After hanging out for a while there everyone usually heads out to "RSI". theres usually a big crowd of people wed. and saturday nights but our club only meets there on weds. i usually go out on saturdays too though. you're more than welcome to join us there. There were like 5 '03 cobras out there last night =D if you wanna meet up sometime drop me a pm or email me at .com for a faster response. latez

Last edited:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I'm sure there will be an SCMC meet sometime in December as we usually have a meet once a month. We're also out at Starbuck's(across from Willowbrook mall) every Tuesday night. I'll be back in The Woodlands on the 16th so maybe you can follow me to an event or something. :-D

99GTP guy

Established Member
Hey fellas,

Im in H town now. Weather is great here. Let me know if some of you have something going on. Ill be here until the 31st but will be in New Orleans for some of the time. Im staying in Spring at glenLoch Lakes (spelling?) I couldn't make it to RSI last night but hopefully will be able to do something. Later

Users who are viewing this thread