anyone coming in for Natrionals at Texas Motoplex

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
we can do a burn out contest on the drive between the new and used car buildings. Thats where we test our launches and what not.

Speaking of "hydro-phobic", a story you guys will actually like, but not my pocket book. As most of you know I drive a bad word around here, yes a camaro z-28. Well, my woman was driving it to work Mon morning in the rain and hydro-planed the car into another car through a center median ditch onto the other side of traffic. Did about 6 g's worth of damage. She is ok, car is sad. It looked like she went 4-wheeling as much mud and grass was all over the top, sides, botom of car. May be getting a cobra for everyday driver now!!!

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
Really???I need it! my boss......well never mind...welll oh yeah we are talking about the same guy!!!!

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
I am going to have to pass on attending today. Wet weather as it is would make the ride to Doug Stanley Ford even longer than it typically takes. Would have been great if it was on the weekend instead of a Thursday.

coleman

Established Member
damn, only Steve & I showed up!
we were lucky cuz it never even rained a drop ... though it threatened all day long.

we ate hot dogs, drank cokes, talked, looked at '93 cobra R & '95 cobra R, top-fuel dragster, etc...

i know more of us would have been there if the forecast had been clear and/or weekend event.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
When I left work I seen how nice the weather had been and wished I had attended the event. Be nice if someone would post the pictures of the show. With only two showing up, bet you both won the suite tickets they were giving away.

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
they left to early for Tim to give them the tickets!!!!! We even had a set of tires to give away!!!!!! We will save for next time

coleman

Established Member
DSF, i already had tickets courtesy mustarrosa for both Saturday & Sunday events @ TMS: Silverado 350 & Chevy 500.

if i hadn't, i would have pursued those tickets.
and there just wasn't ample turnout cuz of the weather (i hope)...

Users who are viewing this thread