Anyone driving your Ford GT in the snow?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Maybe he has one to drive all the time and one that sits for only nice weather? lol

I woudl never drive my car in snow, jsut as others have said, the sand and salt are bad on things.

One day coming home from work i saw a red GT with white stripes sitting in a parking lot, had to rub my eyes to make sure i was seeing straight.

mustangbee

Established Member
funny shit, just like my buddy that changes his oil in his 03' cobra every 15k miles..some ppl just dont care..even after their shit breaks..not that snow is THAT big of a deal though

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
mustangbee said:
funny shit, just like my buddy that changes his oil in his 03' cobra every 15k miles..

I have a buddy just like that. If people can't see it or hear it, and it's not shiny, he doesn't pay any attention to it.

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
I agree

Kovachian said:
Consider me on middle ground here. I would drive the ever-living piss out of it, BUT I wouldn't leave it out in the snow. If you got the money for a GT, you got the money for a f***ing garage.

If you can afford a GT you can sure as hell afford a fwd do drive around in the snow. I would drive the the car as much as possible. Including track weekends. But in the snow? Not a snowballs chance in hell! :nono:

SpectorV

Established Member
I dont have fun driving in the rain.. if i had a car like that it would only be driven when it was nice and I could really ENJOY the ride.

GT-GER

more Snow

samill2 said:
DRIVE IT! It's a car. If you've got enough money to buy a GT and you want to drive it in the snow - more power to ya.
Today i noticed this thread concerning my car.
I drive the GT all the time sun snow rain wind day night -
it's allways fun.
1. picture ; another car which was doing the same
for the past 2 years
2.picture; the GT is on the road again
3.picture (movie) the GT was dirty because I...... :beer:

Ohh now I noticed, that it isn't possible to attach a file
Anyway I'll post them on the GT-Forum for you

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6520&posted=1#post6520

http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=59F62B9F-7ACA-4D41-87D0-CCE460FD37E7

Users who are viewing this thread