Anyone from Simi Valley ford on here?

mineral03

Established Member
I talked to my salesman a few days ago, and he said one of theyre techs had bought a sonic blue one, that was now pretty heavily modded. The salesman said that the tech had seen me post ( on here i believe) when i picked up mine, so was curious if theyre still around here?

46stang

Established Member
Yea that's me:) I wouldn't call my car heavily modified though! But then again sales people do tend to exaggerate!! How can i help?
Leon

mineral03

Established Member
Ah,so you are here! Right on! I was just talkin to ken Young, and he was tellin me about your car. Yeah, i figured he was exaggerating a little, but if you subscribe to this board, i knew you were probably as "mod happy" as everyone here!!

46stang

Established Member
:beer: me mod happy;) That's one of the few benefits of working at a dealer! Mods are no longer an issue:lol: Your car was actually supposed to be mine but it was the wrong color;) I ordered the sonic blue and some how your car came in first :bash: Oh well, hope your enjoying it!!
Leon

mineral03

Established Member
Originally posted by 46stang
:beer: me mod happy;) That's one of the few benefits of working at a dealer! Mods are no longer an issue:lol: Your car was actually supposed to be mine but it was the wrong color;) I ordered the sonic blue and some how your car came in first :bash: Oh well, hope your enjoying it!!
Leon
[/QUOTE
Yes i am enjoying it very much... mine has the vibe at 80, but havent been worried about it enough to have fixed yet. Does yours have the vibe, or is it good? Have you guys fixed any of the vibe cars yet? Im going to be down in socal from oct7th to the 9th, maybe ill drop by and say hi!!

46stang

Established Member
mine doesn't vibe? We've only sold like 4 cobras so far, so we really haven't had any comeback yet! except one guy i guess he was picking the car apart! mostly interior nit picking stuff! take it easy!
Leon

46stang

Established Member
when i just want to get dynoed i go to morgan motorsports.
mmsracing.com they are in the the valley(northridge). cool guys! When i just got my chip tuned i had to go to superior automotive engineering in anaheim. that's the dyno the diablo dealer ues! Superiors dyno is tight compared to mms dyno! mms dyno i got 425rwhp 440rwtq, with more mods i baselined 411rwhp 426rwtq at superior. both sae! the chip tuning got me the numbers in the sig. on superiors dyno! I will be going back to mms to dyno soon as i feel it will give a better reflection of my mods and It's where i normally go!
Leon

Users who are viewing this thread